czwartek, 2 sierpnia 2018

Gościnna projektantka - Priya Mishra

Dzisiejszym gościem Niekartkowa jest zwyciężczyni naszego majowego wyzwania Kwitnące kasztany

Hello,

My name is Priya Mishra and I am from India.
I am into crafting since 3-4 years but I started doing mixed media about a year ago.
I have no particular style of work and I love experimenting with different techniques. I enjoy Paper quilling, mixed media, Altered art etc and love discovering new art forms.
I am happy to present my work here on the blog as a Guest Designer as I won the Challenge " in the color of blooming Chestnut".




Today I made a Layout on Summer theme inspired by the current challenge at Wyzwanie..."My Summer"

I made the background as the waves of the sea and the photo of playing in water.
I tore the paper and layered them one on another creating the separation of waves and added cheesecloth for depth and texture.



Then I created some texture around my photo with the help of stencil and texture paste, cheesecloth and stamping.



I added a lot of sea shells around the photo and here and there. also embellished with Art stones and flowers.




Some of my other works...





Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you all the best....

***
Thank you for your willingness to share your creativity with us and for the wonderful inspiration for the ongoing challenge.
It was nice to meet you and welcome you in our doorstep.

We invite you to participate in subsequent challenges.

***
Przypominam o trwającym wyzwaniu Moje lato.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz