niedziela, 4 listopada 2018

Gościnna projektantka - Maria Lillepruun

Dzisiaj w naszych progach gościmy zwyciężczynię naszego wakacyjnego wyzwania, którą jest Maria Lillepruun.


Hello! 
Thank you for inviting me to guest design on your blog! My name is Maria Lillepruun and I am from Tallinn, Estonia. I am a mixed media artist, crafter, scrapbooker & educator. I just love everything about scrapbooking and crafts, and I cannot imagine my life without all that beautiful paper on my shelves and the paint on my fingers. My blog is called Magic Attic Design http://magicatticdesign.blogspot.com/. You can also find me by the same name on Facebook.
I prepared a sweet little project for your blog - these are the gift bags I made of cardboard especially for my three colleagues who will celebrate their coming birthdays together this month. The gifts inside are brooches - they are similar but still slightly different, just like the gift bags. I decorated them with washi tape, colored chipboard, die cuts and handmade flowers. Some glitter finishes the glamorous look. I hope the recipients will like the gifts and the packages, and hopefully, you like the latter too.




Have a wonderful November, dear friends.

***
Thank you for your willingness to share your creativity with us and for the wonderful inspiration for the ongoing challenge.
It was nice to meet you and welcome you in our doorstep.

We invite you to participate in subsequent challenges.

***
Przypominam o trwającym wyzwaniu Deszczowa piosenka.

1 komentarz: